Complete Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
As your Yosemite Resort Vacation Home hosts, we are dedicated to ensure you thoroughly enjoy your visit with us. In an effort to help you plan your visit, we've compiled a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions we receive. If you don't find your answer here, please don't hesitate to contact us at 888.742.4371, and any member of our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.
- Q. What time is check-in and check-out?
- A. Check-in begins at 3 p.m. and check-out is before 11 a.m.
- Q. Can I bring my pet?
- A. Yes, we accepts pets for a fee of $11 per pet, per night. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended.
- Q. Is a deposit required?
- A. A one night deposit is required to confirm your reservation. Any cancellation comes with $7.50 fee. Any reservations cancelled within 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.
- Q. How do I cancel a reservation?
- A. Call Central Reservations at 888.742.4371. You will be charged a $7.50 cancellation fee. If you are canceling your reservation within 7 days of your arrival, you will be charged a penalty of 25% of your deposit. Any cancellation after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival will not be refunded.